Would this happen with the main web UI? Or only within settings, or some
specific plugin?

It is on the main web UI, thanks.

I checked the code again. Flash should _not_ be loaded in the normal web UI unless you enabled debugging in the skin (which I myself wouldn't even know any more how to do). The main UI uses a stripped down build of the ExtJS framework. Stripped down for performance reasons. Flash seems to be used in some charting module which we don't use. But only the Settings pages should even load that code (it just loads the full framework).

--

Michael