Hi
I have recently tried to migrate from using LMS on my ReadyNAS to using
it on a Windows 10 machine. The central problem now is that my Samsung
TV used to be able to see the ReadyNAS LMS but it can't see the Windows
install. I have read about there being a DLNA plugin in existence, and
perhaps this is the key to solving this one, but I have an additional
problem, namely that the web interface for the Windows LMS server is
quite alien and seemingly primitive compared to the one on the ReadyNAS
- it's black and grey with orange highlights, instead of black and green
and flash (I think) based, has no artwork on show, and crucially, offers
no apparent access to a Plugins page, so I can't see what's available
nor install anything.

So two questions: will a DLNA plugin make the PC install visible to DLNA
detectors like my TV, and secondly, how do I install which DLNA plugin?

Thanking you in advance for your thoughts

Rocketman

Rocketman

-Rocketman, Rocketman2- and now -Rocketman3- too.
[N.B. the forum doesn't recognises my old passwords nor sends me a reset
so I have to create new accounts periodically]