cjfreitag wrote:
> I'm using 7.9.0. I don't see either "Player Extras" or "Don't Stop the
> Music" in Plugins.

I'm running LMS 7.9.1 and Don't Stop The Music is there in the Plugins
listing on the Plugins tab of the Settings page. There's also an icon on
the main LMS web page under Extras. I've no idea if it works, it's long
time since I used it!

Robert

*Home: *Raspberry Pi 3/piCoreplayer/LMS7.9  with files on QNAP TS-239
Touch > DacMagic 100 > Naim Audio Nait 3 > Mission 752 (plus Rega
Planar 3 and Naim CD3)
PiCorePlayer(Pi2) with touchscreen and IQAudIO DAC+>Sennheisers
2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 X Squeezebox 3 (retired)
*Office:* LMS7.9 running on WiFi MyPassport drive >
piCorePlayer(PiB)/HiFiBerryDAC > Amptastic Amplifier
SqueezePad, iPeng as controllers

last.fm/user/GrumpyBob