Ge Ba wrote:
> You might wanna have a look at another plugin, called C-3PO. I played
> with it today and I think it has what you are looking for. You can
> control transcoding per each player.
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?105309-C-3PO-plugin-a-trnscoding-helper&p=888154&viewfull=1#post888154
>
> Ge

Thanks for the pointer Ge Ba,

C-3PO does give me what I want. It makes my 'Settings/Advanced/File
Types' a bit complicated because I have Inguz running and that needs to
mesh in with 3-CPO. It does allow me to have more control on what
transcoding does on my system and even solved the problem of getting no
sound using Radio Paradise. I'm running Inguz RC now on all local music,
Spotify (spotty - thanks JohnB), Radio Paradise and radio stations in
general - with RC on some players, not on others, a real mix in fact.
Taken a bit of messing around with 3-CPO and File Types but its all
working as I want.

Bob

1 x Touch
1 x Radio
1 x Boom
1 x Intel-NUC server/squeezelite running LMS 7.91 on Windows 10
1 X Odroid-XU4 server/squeezelite running LMS 7.91 on Ubuntu 16.04
WaveIO USB into Lavry DA-10 DAC
Starfish Pre-amp : Based on NAIM NAC 72
Heavily modified NAIM NAP 250 Power-amp
Behringer DEQ2496