Ge Ba wrote:
> Thank you, Michael, your 'naive' view is probably more sophisticated
> than anybody elses here :)
>
> I opened the documents for commenting, and updated your points right
> away.
> Also I made proper links to the related locations at the bottom of the
> page, later I will probably edit the OP to be something like a quick
> summary of all the details behind...
>
> Gerhard
Hi Gerhard,

If you want to update a the 166 spk, make sure to create a new 'base'.
As already said, the the 166 spk is *not* in line with commit ID a519d5!
You have to get this in line first before moving on.
Second: don' t just copy files or directories, some files/code contain
Synology specific patches.
Third: there are some differences between architectures. I would advice
to create a new 'base' package for all architectures you want to
maintain/create.

-LMS on Raspian Stretch
-RPI 3 ('Moode 3.8 + Raspotify + Squeezelite' (http://moodeaudio.org/)),
Allo Boss DAC- Exposure 3010S2 - PMC FB1i
-2x Radio
-Laptop - openSUSE Leap - Squeezelite