gdp1965 wrote:
> HI and help
>
> i'm trying to add a raspberry pi with logic media server to incorporate
> a multi room. I would like to incorporate this with the Linn Kazoo app
> so the raspberry pi can play in one room and a Linn DSM plays in
> another. everything is fine and the server is on the network but i can't
> see the LMS with the pi as another device to play music. Anyone out
> there achieved this? sorry really basic and want to speak to someone who
> speaks in a non technical manner :-)
You can play music from LMS in Kazoo if you install UPnP/DLNA Media
Interface plugin in LMS.
You can control streaming to your Pi if you make it available as an Open
Home renderer, e.g. using BubbleUPnP server.
Kazoo will happily control both of them... but it does not allow to play
simultaneously or even synchronized with Non-Linn devices.