DJanGo wrote:
> Yapp - me ;-)
>
> Please add some infos about your system !?!
>
> Otherwise i would answer somthing like - with a script that runs eyeD3.
> BTW: A Sampler always has differents artists and is recon as a single
> album!
> Please take some time to ask your question...

Ah OK...not sure what sort of details are required, but...
It's pretty much all MP3. My primary LMS server is now on Lubuntu 16.10,
but I also have a backup server running on Windows 2008 Server. My
collection is organised in \Artist\Album folders. 90,000 tracks, c.6,000
albums. I can access the music data on my Lubuntu server from Windows
(it's on an NTFS partition), so a Windows utilities would be fine.
I had been trying to install the LMS database query plugin on my Lubuntu
LMS server, but for some reason it won't enable :0(