Thanks to Spacehead, we found that the supplied sox in the lms
Bin/x86_64 is not working.
As it seems to mis libgomp.so.1 file, which is used by ffmpeg.
As it`s a file which comes with the LMS release, they should fix it. (
report a issue on the git website )

But due to this, some playback will not be done by LMS. (WAVfiles,
ogg/vorbis).

Found a workarond to make it work on Qnap.
As i`m not a big fan if fix`s, want to keep Qnap LogitechMediaServer
simple and clean.
Until this problem is solved, from the next release it will included a
fix, which will relay on Qffmeg to be install on the Qnap.
And hopefully the guys from LMS, will fix the x86_64 sox soon, so we
don`t need it anymore.

'Here you can find the treat regarding the issue Spacehead found'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?108367-No-playback-of-wav-files-(LMS-7-9-1-on-QNAP-TS-469L-QTS-4-3-3-0396))

Spacehead and all the other in the treat thanks for the input.;)

And please if there is something, please place it in this treated, as
i`m not always reading all other treats.
Beside Qnap_LogitechMediaServer and maintaining Optware-NG, work and
follow a studie.

*
Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Serval raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*