earthbased wrote:
> [/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] # ./LogitechMediaServer.sh
> start
> Slimserver.pl is missing or corrupted, check if it's present the
> SlimServer directory
>
> and /Slimserver is empty except for .INSTALLED*:
>
> [/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer] # cat .INSTALLED*
> 7.9.1-1515516449I am afraid, that's there something very strange happening
> with you're
Qnap. The only thing you could try is download the latest nightly lms.
Put it in the LogitehMediaServer directory, and do tar - xvpf (the
filename) -C SlimServer - - stripdown=1. And then do ls SlimServer/, and
then SlimServer.pl should be there.

Send through tapatalk!

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer and Qnap-Optware-NG.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Serval raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*