messengerman wrote:
> Perhaps I was expecting too much for one tag editor to do it all. So
> maybe I'll take you up on that, once I can find the link again. id3tag
> seems to hoover up my mp3tag searches.
>

> Generally most of my tagging is fine but I have issues with compilations
> and having downloaded 7.9.0 (which I like) thought it was about time to
> get it sorted. It's a bit of a project though. LMS doesn't think I have
> any compilations. I have about 100. I suspect the ripper I was using set
> comp=0 by hidden default. Swapped now to dbpoweramp so that should be OK
> going forward. Most of my old rips lack track artist data too so the
> plan is to use something like Picard to find it for me. I've read
> elsewhere that it can do this. I so don't want to have to type all that
> in or hunt out the CDs for a rerip!

https://www.mp3tag.de/en/download.html

*Study/Server - LMS 7.9.1 - *Raspberry Pi3/Pi screen/HiFiBerry
DAC+/piCorePlayer 3.22/jivelite, 25K library on WDMyCloud, cache and
playlists on a USB stick (formatted ntfs).
*Lounge* -  RPi 2/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI
DM5
*Dining Room* - Boom
*Garage* - Raspberry Pi3/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/piCorePlayer 3.22 >
Edifier R980T
*In car* - LMS 7.9.1 > RPi3/Max2Play/Access Point plugin > HiFiBerry
DAC+ > car's hifi (files on a 2TB portable USB drive)
*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio