Hi

LMS newbie and first post...

I have LMS 7.9.1 setup on a synology NAS pointing at a directory with
mp3s ordered by albums in folders. My Squeezebox Radio plays from this
fine.

However when I search for files using the web frontend LMS finds nothing
(e.g. search for "Queen"). I can use "Music Folder" to go to the album
Im interested in and play it. In fact, only the albums I have played
show up at the bottom of the Home screen ("6 albums with 99 songs by 7
artists.").

Im guessing these havent been indexed, although the information page
shows 620 playlists were scanned (the number of folders). I have tried
"Rescan" on the "Basic Settings" page.

Any pointers much appreciated :)

mike