I've recently set up a raspberry pi, running LMS, and using a
Transporter to play my music.  I had an issue where the Transporter was
clicking on/off when it was turned off.  So, in researching various
threads, I followed instructions to xilinx my Transporter, and to update
the LMS software.  All that seemed to go fine.  However, now my
Transporter produces no sound!  LMS and the Transporter are connected;
they both say they're playing music when I attempt to play something.
However, the Transporter visualizer shows no sound coming out, and
indeed there isn't.  If I switch the player to my Squeezepad, it plays
fine (i.e., with actual sound!), but not the Transporter.  I tried
synchronizing the Transporter and Squeezepad but that didn't help
either.

I've looked at various settings, but really can't see any settings that
would/do affect this.  I played with the volume adjustment settings, but
that doesn't affect it (and besides, with the visualizer showing a flat
line, something's up).

Please!  Any help or suggestions would we greatly appreciated!