pippin wrote:
> The 01:... players are probably iPeng instances.
> Since Apple doesn’t allow Apps to track users anymore, you will get a
> new one every time you uninstall and reinstall iPeng.
> I don’t know what the aa... ones are, maybe a bridge plugin?

Its my Domoticz, every time a new LMS player is detected it adds one to
the list. I have removed all of the players that don't exist
anymore/show up as disconnected from Domoticz and I still get the same
requests not dispatchable which is really frustrating. If I disable the
LMS plugin within Domoticz I don't get the errors anymore. At least I
now know what it is..

I shall do a bit more research and see what I can turn up..