Can anyone help please. audio playback on FLAC files is buffering
randomly. Players are all hard wired and I'm happy there are no network
issues. this is a fairly recent instal of vortexbox 2.4 on the same
machine ive been using for a while and have never had so many problems.
I thought an update might fix it however when I run through the update
process in vortexbox I get dnf update failed, check error messages and
try to fix problems. ive also tried command line dnf updates, they seem
to go through okay. happy to provide any further system information if
anyone can help. thanks

I'm not even sure where to look for the error messages. is that in LMS?