Great a expert on musicip i understand.
I'm not so after a lot off googling and read could get it work on my
Qnap.
First thing i first need to know, in you're qts is the command su there.
To test it make sure there is no optware solution actieve and the do
which su, if so should show something like /bin,/sbin/usr ?

Could you check that for me please, as i understand correctly you are
running on QTS 4.2 ?

yeomanspc wrote:
> Both servers are running fine now thanks.
> And yes - I do use Musicip extensively.

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Serval raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*