mherger wrote:
> > A bug keeps reappearing on the macOS scanner: it chokes on a track
> with
> > the following TITLE
> > "La flûte de Pan (Pierre Louÿs)".
> >
> > It dislikes the umlaut over the letter "y".
> Do you get any error message? Would you have a sample file to upload?
> --
> Michael
The error message:
Malformed UTF-8 character (fatal) at
line 163.

I cannot reproduce the error now. I replaced "Louÿs" by "Louys", and the
scanning went through. When I restored the previous orthography, the
scanner error didn't occur.

PS: Why doesn't the scanner just go on, after such a minor error? And,
say, replace the "malformed" character with "?" (I know, all this takes
tremendous time to program, and modify ...)

rlsx's Profile:
View this thread: