SteveLazer wrote:
> I've been listening to the NY Times excellent daily podcast "The Daily"
> for months on my Squeezebox Touch, SB radios and pCP player.
> Unfortunately as of last week, LMS can no longer stream it. pCP player
> returns the error message: "Connect timed out: Bad file descriptor".
>
> I've double-checked the podcast's RSS link on non-LMS players and they
> play without any problem. Would be grateful for any insight.
>
> "The Daily" RSS link
> http://rss.art19.com/the-daily
>
> Podcast webpage
> https://www.nytimes.com/podcasts/the-dailyThe Daily works fine for me, I just
> listened to the latest one this
morning. I have had that error before with other podcasts and the only
solution for me was restarting LMS.

I don't know why it happens, or if that's the ideal solution, but it
worked for me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Location 1: ReadyNAS Ultra 2 4TB > RPi3 > LMS 7.9.0 > 2 Touch, 1 Duet
Controller: Nexus 7 >Orange Squeeze
Music: Ripping (FLAC) dbpoweramp, Tagging: mp3tag