ralphpnj wrote:
> Well it's that time of year again when we move the clocks ahead one hour
> for daylight saving time and performing a "look for new and media files"
> rescan on LMS usually leads to scanner.exe believing that all of the
> files in the media library have been changed (due to the one hour
> difference).
>
> My usual method of dealing with this issue has been to just clear the
> library and do a full rescan (using the control panel).
>
> I have raised this issue several times in the past only to be told "LMS
> should not behave in this manner". This is not an acceptable response
> since whether or not LMS should behave in this fashion, the fact remains
> that LMS HAS INDEED behaved as I have stated above and continues to
> behave in this manner.
>
> Please tell me what information you might need about my LMS setup and I
> will forward you that information.
>
> And more importantly please fix this long standing issue.
>
> Thanks!!

I thought this was fixed a couple of years ago?

*Study/Server - LMS 7.9.1 -* Pi3/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/piCorePlayer
3.22/jivelite, 25K library on WDMyCloud, cache and playlists on a USB
stick (formatted ntfs).
*Lounge* - Pi 2/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Pi3 > HiFiBerry AMP+/retro radio
*Garage* - Pi3/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/piCorePlayer 3.22 > Edifier
R980T
*In car* - LMS 7.9.1 > RPi3/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DAC+ > car's hifi
(files on a 2TB portable USB drive)
*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 1xBoom