I understand your frustration, but bear in mind that a lot of people
here, including me, are doing all this for free on their spare time. DST
is painful, but only once a year. Investigating LMS core is a lot of
work. I found an issue with defeat ttp not so long ago and the amount of
effort to investigate and correct was atrocious

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5