Wrong.

Nope. It's been a Windows only issue.

I just did my first "Look for new and changed media files" since the DST
change over and it took about 2 1/2 minutes (94,048 tracks, 4,965
artists). That's about the same time it always takes. This is Windows
10.

That's correct, because that issue has been fixed (for most users anyway) a few years ago.

Please tell us about the storage system you are using for your music
files. I wonder if it's some issue with a NAS or some other disk format
that doesn't use UTC.

Yep. Very much my assumption too. The reporter mentions drobos in his footer.

--

Michael