Hello again,

I'm back to search other ways to accomplish my goal.
I could install Squuezebox (LMS) on my public server (which has Plex
installed as well) if that would work.
The public server is filtered/firewalled (open on my home IP address),
so I only should know which ports are required to let the players
connect to the server and play music around the home.
The server could be reachable from my home, but the players are not
reachable directly (they're behind nat).
If the players connects to the server and maintain a session open, then
the server could tell the players to play, but I've no idea how does the
network flow works.

Any help?

Thanks, Simon