I just got the message  "A new version of Logitech Media Server is
available. (Click here)" on my LMS web interface. (See attached
screenshot.)

Clicking through on that provides the following info:

An updated version of Logitech Media Server is available and
ready to install.
A new version of Logitech Media Server is available.
Latest Changes (all changes)
2018-04-10
• The collapse filter is causing lots of warnings with wide characters
on eg. piCorePlayer. And we don't need it: it's only formatting the
resulting HTML source code which we don't get to see anyway.
• Improve architecture detection on macOS. Under certain circumstances
we'd not get it from system_profiler.
2018-03-28
• Use the all_apps data if no player specific app data is available.
2018-03-27
• Silence undef warnings in some older skins. 'start' is not always
defined.
• Silence a scanner warning on macOS
more"

Clicking on "more" takes me to
https://github.com/Logitech/slimserver/commits/public/7.9

But, once there, I cannot see what to do -- I have no idea what it is I
am supposed to download, nor how do so.

I'm currently running Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1522249619
on top of FreeNAS / SlimNAS.

Any help greatly appreciated!

|Filename: lmsupdate.jpg                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24914|