I searched this forum for similar topic, but found none... maybe I used
wrong keywords?

Have been running picoreplayer for many months.  Very happy with it.

Last month I noticed the clock on SQBX booms would flip to"can't
connect" message and then back to clock. When playing more than one SQBX
device synced I also get dropoffs now.

Nothing changed in installation or devices. Running picoreplayer on pi3
and Ethernet. SQBX devices all WiFi.  Am in apartment.

Are there logs I can examine to see connection errors? If so, for SQBX
devices, where located? For picoreplayer, where located?

Thanks much!
-dale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk