maybe someone can help with the search function of the LMS.(7.9 and also
7.9.1) I tried to use the search (tag based) described here:

I can confirm the issue you're seeing. My help for the time being would be to suggest to use the search query instead. It's what's being used in the various UIs already, therefore hopefully less buggy, pus optimized for speed.

titles 0 50 tags:al search:cry\x0A (search for „cry“ in Titles)

There's just one result in my database however the tag parameter:
"count" returns 3.

I'll have to look into this. Thanks for the heads up!

See debug of my media controller:

BTW: it would be easier to understand if you simply gave the query you used (as you did above), and the raw response you got. Only you know your system's output and how the data given there is created. But using your query I was able to reproduce the issue on my end.

--

Michael