One of the recent posts talked about port forwarding, and led to other
posts about the security settings. In settings I  changed the blocking
status and  deleted some unrecognized web address. I think I've locked
myself out. How can I get back to the settings page so I can fix it?

Shut down LMS, open the server.prefs in a text editor (NOT Wordpad or the like!). Then remove the lines for filterHosts, allowedHosts, authorize, username. Start LMS and set everything as you like.

And don't open your LMS to the internet. It likely will render your settings obsolete.

https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?107165-IMPORTANT-Stop-forwarding-your-LMS-ports-to-the-internet!

--

Michael