Since update to V1.1.7 I noticed that it was back to 5 max. tracks
selected from the seed, I had previously set it to 25. Update wrote over
that and took it back to 5. No problem, have edited MAX TRACKS = 25.
Just to adise anyone else who had set max tracks previously to a
different number.

Cheers, David.

*Server* pi3 pCP LMS
*Media* ReadyNAS DuoV2
*Lounge/dining areas* SBT > Denon AVR2113  > Bose Acoustimass10 / Krix
Seismix3 18" 300w RMS custom cinema sub (& AR 77XB turntable, Stanton
680MkII / Grado F-1+ > NAD7155 to phono pre-amp > Amp etc)
*Family/kitchen* SBT > Denon AVRX3000 zone 1 > Krix Acoustix F, Centrix
C, Holographix R & Original Seismix 7 15" 400w RMS sub
*Alfresco* as above zone 2 > Krix Tropix
*Others* SB Player/androids > Bose Soundlink Mini
*SBT/SB Player Remotes* Squeeze Ctrl/androids