I just installed Squeezeboxserver at Dietpi OS version 6.8. The hardware
is Raspberry PI 2 B. The Squeezelite client is running at another
Beaglebone Black sbc. When I tried to click Radio > Music > Blues Music
> Stations (26 +), LMS cannot open the Stations link under the Chrome
browser and the browser refreshes forever. Clicking the Stations link
also causes LMS to lose connection with Squeezelite. I have to issue
"systemctl restart squeezeboxserver" at Putty to regain back LMS.

Has anyone encountered this issue and please help me? I have also
installed alsa, gistreamer1.0-alsa, xserver to the rpi.