You should probably use a better title for this thread, as it didn't
really tell what your problem is about. It's about Spotty, isn't it? It
only caught my attention because it showed up in the moderator's list
(for whatever reason...).

If I got your question right, then what you want is your visitors to
have access to your Spotty installation? This likely will not work: in
order to see Spotty your Spotify app (desktop or mobile) either needs to
be in the same network, with local announcement in Spotty enabled. Or
they need to be configured using the same account as Spotty and "only
show local players" disabled in the Spotify app. But you can't have a
user in the visitor's network stream to spotty using his own account.

Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - Spotty, MusicArtistInfo