mascaret wrote:
> Scan : launched once. Flawless.
> Radio streams : Flawless.
>
> It occurs when using LMS under windows (not macos/jivelite!!??) while
> playing files on the HD attached to the OMV/LMS server.
> <snip>
> In the meantime, LMS has stopped playing after the 2nd track (as
> usual..). Nothing more in the log to warn about the cause for the stop.
> The player indicates there is -0:01 left to read, then 0:00 the reverts
> to -0:01 and so on. In the above instance, there are 4 tracks. I stick
> to (2 of 4).
>
> I did positively nothing between laucing the process of playing and the
> stop.
>
> Still at a loss..!

It looks like you have two LMS servers running?  Both on the
OpenMediaVault (Debian based NAS) and also an instance under Win10? It
is possible but care should be taken to ensure that the players are not
confused. If you open the LMS web gui on the OMV-server, what players do
you see? The same as on the Win10? A player (JiveLite, SB's, Squeezelite
etc) can only be connected to one server at a time.
I may have misunderstood your setup, if so please correct me :-)