squeezetux wrote:
> Thanks folks. I guess I just have to work out the ports used by
> piCorePlayer now. Jeff, your music collection is quite impressive if it
> means you hold >1600 CDs ...

Yup,

Got my SliMP3 way back in 2001/2 (Still have it and still works !) and
been building the collection ever since but had to rerip the whole
collection some time ago into FLACs

Current Library Statistics are

Total Tracks: 23,161
Total Albums: 1,661
Total Artists: 5,205
Total Genres: 119
Total Playing Time: 1562:04:01

About 522GB

Jeff

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezeLiteX,PiCorePlayer
x3,Wandboard
*Server:* LMS Version:  Latest Nightly on Centos 7 VM on ESXi 6.5.0U1 on
Dell T320
*Plugins:*
AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud/Spotty/Player
Groups
*Remotes:* iPeng9/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite/SqueezeLiteX
*Music:* 522GB,1660 albums with 23087 songs by 5204 artists mostly
FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS