Had issues with my pi3 since pCP update to 4.0.0 earlier in the week
(posted in pCP thread) and ended up with SD card clean and new pCP 4.0.0
image install, then new LMS 7.9.2 install, set up etc. Was working After
last night's LMS update I am unable to start LMS. Not sure if it is pCP
4 issue or LMS. Anyone else have a problem? Have poswted also in pCP
thread.

Cheers, David

*Server*rpi3 pCP3.5.0 LMS7.9.2
*Media*USB hard drive
*Lounge/dining areas*SBT > Denon AVR2113  > Bose Acoustimass10 / Krix
Seismix3 18" 300w RMS custom cinema sub (& AR 77XB t/table, Stanton
680MkII / Grado F-1+ > NAD7155 to phono pre-amp > Amp+)
*Family/kitchen*SBT > Denon AVRX3000 zone 1 > Krix Acoustix F, Centrix
C, Holographix R & Original Seismix 7 15" 400w RMS sub
*Alfresco*as above zone 2 > Krix Tropix
*Others*SB Player/androids > Bose Soundlink Mini
*SBT/SB Player Remotes* Squeeze Ctrl/androids