Sorry, I don't know how the artwork and streaming is connected.

For the danish radio streaming stations I don't remember ever to have
seen track artwork. It always showed the logo for the station (or maybe
sometime there was a logo for the special program).

When playing P1 from DR (Denmarks Radio) using Tunein web-page it does
show the correct logo for the station:
https://tunein.com/radio/DR-P1-908-s24860/  but as I have shown
previously the logo doesn't show in LMS.
So Tunein know the correct logo, but something must have changed within
the last few weeks as it doesn't show in LMS.

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home

*Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer*