> Are you using LMS or mysqueezebox.com with your Touch ?
>
> If it is the LMS what version iof LMS , What OS and what version of
> the
> BBCiPlayer pluguin.

LMS 7.9.1 running on Fedora 28:
Linux version 4.17.17-200.fc28.x86_64 (
mockbu...@bkernel04.phx2.fedoraproject.org) (gcc version 8.1.1 20180712
(Red Hat 8.1.1-5) (GCC)) #1 SMP Mon Aug 20 15:56:07 UTC 2018

> Are you using the BBCiPlayer App for Touch or the BBCiPlayer plugin
> for LMS (i.e you have a local LMS and the menu id is "BBC iPlayer"
> under "Radio" ) .

The BBC app on my Touch.

This was working a couple of hours ago: I'd rebooted the Touch
uninstalled/reinstalled the BBC app.

At this point the BBC app was working, the App store was visible and my
Favourites were visible and played when selected.

Right now (16:27) the BBC app won't start, the Touch App store has
vanished and nothing is displayed when Favourites is selected.  IOW the
Logitech server has vanished once again. In short, things are once
again behaving exactly as they were at 12:55

Martin