On Fri, 2018-09-07 at 20:41 +0000, vcrpro3 wrote:
> Started having a problem with Squeezebox server starting and not
> staying started. Will not connect either to my Squeezebox Radio or
> Duet. In the Control Panel diagnostics page getting "Possible
> software conflict found". I have done a uninstall and reinstall a
> couple of times already of versions 7.7.5 and 7.9.1 with no
> resolution of the problem. HELP!!!

You need to tell us a lot more before we can help.

- what OS are you running?
  What version of it?

- when was it last patched?
  If more than a week ago, patch/upgrade as needed to get your OS fully
  up to date and try again.

- Are you running a firewall in the LMS server and is it blocking
  port 9000?

- what software is the conflict with?
  Show us the full message.

- can this be a fight over use of port 9000?
  If you're running Linux, try:
  - an nmap scan of the machine running LMS will show what ports
    are in use.
  - run 'sudo lsof -iTCP| less' on the machine running LMS to see
    all the open network ports on it

  - Either way, use /etc/services to you translate port numbers into
    service names or vice versa.

I may be able to help if you're running one of the Linux distros: if
not, somebody else may know how to solve your problem, but whoever does
will need to know what I've just asked because its rather difficult to
know what's going on without these details.

Martin