On Thu, 2018-09-13 at 17:41 +0000, vcrpro3 wrote:
> Thanks. Just tried that, did not help. I realized i wasn't really
> clear in stating the exact situation the problem occurs in, it is
> when i try to 'MY MUSIC' or 'MUSIC Folder'.

In my experience LMS 7.9.1 is quite happy to run if its music folder is
inaccessable:

- with the music folder on a USB drive everything works as expected if
  the USB drive was connected when LMS is started.

- LMS also starts successfully if the USB drive isn't connected. It
  starts and runs OK, and even shows Artist, Album, ... lists if the
  USB drive isn't connected but its catalogue database is on the main
  disk, but obviously can't play any tracks.

Unless I missed it, you still haven't shown us what's in the LMS log:
there's every chance ther'ds useful information in it. The log is a
plain text file called 'server.log' but I don't know where it would be
put on a Windows system other than "on the C: drive" (probably). Search
your system for it and post its contents.

Martin