reinholdk wrote:
> You mean the server.log fills from 0 to 2Gb within less than a day? Did
> you set some/many of the plugin log levels to DEBUG? If yes, revert them
> for being able to spot more relevant error msgs first.
Yes 2Gb in less than 24h. I only have 3 or 4 items set on debug in
logging options.
As i say just beyond i think an android squeezeplayer is responsible of
multiple connnections/disconnections. After some hours the server starts
to crash and the plugins
too.

LMS 7.9.1 on a debian jessie vm (esxi 5.5)
1xboom, 1x sq3, 2x sonos play1, foobar 2000, zettaly
spotify family
ipeng
plugins: spotty, upnpbridge, airplay bridge, shairtunes2W, youtube,
soundcloud