Just bought and ripped "Egypt Station" using DBPoweramp 15.3. I run LMS
7.9.1 official on both Windows 10 Pro and on Windows Home Server 2011.
The file name for song 16 created by DBPoweramp is not recognized in
either a full scan or scan for new and changed. The song also didn't
show up browsing by folder. The file name created by DBPoweramp is "16
Hunt You Down-Naked-C‐Link.mp3". I renamed the song to "16 Hunt
You Down - Naked C Link.mp3" and LMS picked it up just fine. There must
be some type error is processing the file name with all those dashes.
Windows has no trouble with the file name created by DBPoweramp.

Main system - Rock Solid with LMS 7.9.1 Official on WHS 2011 - 2 Duets
and Squeeseslave
Cabin system - Rock solid with LMS 7.9.1 Official on Win10 Pro - 1 RPi 3
Model B/Hifiberry DAC+ Pro/PiCorePlayer and Squeezeslave