gegen wrote:
> I'm running piCorePlayer 4.0 on pi 3b+ with iqaudio dac setup as player
> and lms server.
> This also plays to a Touch, 5 squeezebox radios and a hifiberry dac
> squeezelite instance,
> all working great for local music (flacs and some mp3s) on usb
> thumbdrives plugged into the pi
> running lms, also internet radio, spotty, youtube and iplayer all
> working fine.
>
> However I have one other source which I use a lot which is a pi3b+ with
> cirrus logic audio card
> this takes the analogue output from a cassette deck, cd player and vinyl
> record player and using
> liquidsoap and icecast2 broadcasts an ogg flac stream on my network, I
> tune in the url have it saved as a favourite
> and can listen to analogue on any of my squeezeboxes.
>
> This also has been working great.....until I updated to the recent lms
> 7.9.2 nightly (7.9.2~1539701916 with the updated sox binaries)
> now unfortunately the stream no longer plays. Reverting to a previous
> backup of 7.9.2 brings back sound playback of the stream.
>
> Any help much appreciated and if I can give any more info logs etc
> please let me know.
>
> Regards gegen

I have a similar Pi /Liquidsoap / icecast2 setup. I’m looking for a
means of turning it into an on demand recording device as well as FLAC
stream source. Do you have any ideas in this regard?

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng