mherger wrote:
> > I would prefer, that the list stays shuffled of course ;)
>
> That's not an option, unfortunately. Why would you even want this? Once
>
> played, do you still are about the order in which stuff was played?
>
> --
>
> Michael

If I have a shuffled playlist and there are songs added, I don't wanna
hear the already played songs.
So the newly added songs should be added at the end of the playlist and
the playlist should continue playing as it was. But since this is not
possible, would this be possible:

Through an option in the player, I can 'randomise' the current playlist.
So the loaded songs get put into a random order. Without shuffle being
turned on. Foobar2000 can do this for example.

My end goal is to automate everything. Currently I have this setup:
I press my Flic button twice, the receiver turns on, my playlist gets
loaded in shuffle mode (through command line) and starts playing. At the
end of the list, DSTM should take over.