DJanGo wrote:
> doesnt it look like this?
> 26115
No, it doesn't.  I see no drop-down.  I'm on a very recent LMS -
Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1543258616 @ Mon Nov 26 20:24:32
CET 2018

I've tried firefox & Chrome.

Edit - to be clear - I see only one field next to Track, Artist and
Album, no drop-downs.

LMS 7.9.2 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 18.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps.  2 Touchs & EDO.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz
CR603 UPnP renderers.
Also Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 18.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.