I have the luxury of running my library on a dedicated server (doesn't
do anything except LMS, although I tried streaming video files until I
decided it was easier just to use Netflix or equivalent, or play the DVD
if I had it).

This means I don't have to try to keep up with evolving versions of
Windows 10 or deal with the vicissitudes of Edge. I have Win10 on the
Surface I'm typing this on, as well as my main desktop; but on the media
server I'm still using Win 7 installed on a FitPC3, and the current
version of Chrome. As long as it continues to work, I'm only updating
security fixes, although these will stop at some point. If it ain't
broke, don't fix it.

R.

LMS on a dedicated server (FitPC3)
Transporter (Ethernet) - main listening, Onkyo receiver, Paradigm
speakers
Touch (WiFi) - home theater 5.1, Sony receiver, Energy speakers
Boom 1 (WiFi) - work-space
Boom 2 (WiFi) - various (deck, garage, etc.)
Radio (WiFi) - home office
Control - Squeeze Control (Android mobile), 2 Controllers (seldom used),
Squeeze Remote (on Surface Pro 4)
Touch x 1 - spare
UE Radio x 1 - spare
Boom x 1 - spare