DJanGo wrote:
> Hi,
> maybe its a bug with something but there is a usecase for Picoreplayer:
> Buy some cheap stuff like a rpi a dac and maybe a display.
> Use that as a "i dont care about" my new cheap musicplayer and dont
> change a running system.
>
> Why you want to disconnect your USB DAC while its playing???
> Thats kind the same like when my backup is running and i disconnect a
> drive the backup is broken...

I am using the Pi as a music streammer. I want highest audio quality as
possible therefore I chooes to use an external DAC.
I keep the Pi on 24x7 but turn off the DAC when not playing music.
Therefore I am running into this disconnect problem.

I think it is quite common that streammer doesn't get turn off, it does
not even come with a power button.

And even if I pause the music before I turn off the DAC, it still get
the same disconnect problem.