I started setting up a SSD (Solid State Drive) for my Raspberry LMS
server, but then started having second thoughts....  I know LMS does
some cacheing of data, but I'm not sure how much.  Given SSD's have a
limited number of write cycles, is using a SSD a good idea?
Particularly with a journaling file system like EXT4?

The drive in question is a Samsung T5.  Any thoughts? or am I being
paranoid?

Dave
ps, and yes I keep a backup or two of my music folders, so a drive
failure isn't fatal, just a little painful!

Audiophile wish list: Zero Distortion, Infinite Signal to Noise Ratio,
and a Bandwidth from DC to Daylight