chill wrote:
> It's a while since I was trying this - I assume the functions called by
> the IR buttons can be replicated within sbpd.  I'll dig out that thread.

Just for completeness, to recall a preset on a pCP, using button
presses, the command configuration for the sbpd tool is of the form:

Code:
    PRE1=["button","preset_1.single"]

Then assign 'PRE1' to a GPIO button press.

This new presets editor now makes it a doddle to assign things to those
presets, with the result that a few preset buttons on my pCP-based
amplifier project will become a much more worthwhile feature.  And I'm
going to go back and study that Random Seed thread again to set up some
genre-based Spotify/DSTM presets :)