andybflo wrote:
> PS: Understand; I mean no disrespect to Michael; he's a heckuva guy for
> continuing to support the platform for thousands of us without
> compensation...
>
> Thankful for any support we're given. I've been give far worse support
> from "active" platforms I've paid for. ;)

Oh yeah, completely agree. Great work they're doing here. I posted a
rant last week that Logitech completely screwed the pooch...SlimDevices
was so far out front of everyone else...the VFD is like the McIntosh
power meters, I just don't want to give it up.

Can you imagine an updated SB3, with same VFD, all the services, an ESS
32/384 DAC, great apps, updated networking for $400?

I'd buy 4 right now, sight unseen.