Quick update:

I've just replaced logitechmediaserver-7.9.2-0.1.1549869508.noarch.rpm
with logitechmediaserver-7.9.2-0.1.1550612824.noarch.rpm

I notice a symlink for PresetsEditor in the 64 bit library path which,
judging by its datestamp, could be yours rather than mine.

I'm still seeing sqlite database complaints:

---Slim::Schema::forceCommit (2149) Warning: Trying to commit
   transactions before DB is initialized!

---Slim::Utils::SQLiteHelper::postConnect (374) Optimizing DB because
   of missing or empty sqlite_stat1 table

Firefox still reports that SqueezeJS is still not defined and is still
showing the TPOD after the "Now lets play some music" page rather than
anything useful, but once again I was able to run a full music scan
with Lynx rather than Firebird.

Is there any place where I can see some sort of release notes that show
what's in a new 'nightly' RPM rather than blindly installing each new
one to see whether it has fixed my issues?

Martin