Oke here is the test version.
If there is a file called .PROC in the .qpkg/LogitechMediaServer
directory, /proc will be R/W ( like in version 2.03.31 )
If you remove it, and restart, /proc will be read like of version
2.03.35.
You could also do this, by adding a line in the .QLMS.conf.
PROC=1 /proc R/W, PROC=0 /proc read.

Now i'm curious

'QLogitechMediaServer version 2.04.01 x86_64 beta'
(http://bit.ly/2INBxxL)

Test it for a few hours, and please let me know the out come?

dolodobendan wrote:
> Ok, wait a second.
>
> CustomScan: The errors are there, because these files do not exist. I
> don't think they are needed (they are for MySQL). 'This error was always
> there'
> (https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?108531-server-log-Slim-Formats-Playlists-Base-playlistEntryIsVal-id-(125)&p=903644&viewfull=1#post903644).
>
> proc: These last logs are made after a fresh install. There shouldn't be
> any traces of this proc thing left. No changes needed here.

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.2 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*