DJanGo wrote:
> I have no clue about picoreplayer but every *ux OS uses UUIDS for their
> HDs.
>
> moving the content from one Disk to another without changing mountpoints
> to the new hd  is the first maybe missing step i would think of.
>
> did you alter the uuids somewhere after the move?

This, a different hard disk or the same one after a format will have a
different uuid.

A friend (a weird concept for some to accept, I know :rolleyes::p) had a
similar problem (with pcp/LMS on a rpi3B).

He had removed the usb hard disk, done a format and then reloaded his
files.

He had to make a fresh install of the USB disk (I think there should be
a tick box to remove the previous installation).

I don't know why this would stop LMS from starting though :confused: (I
don't recall my friend complaining about that)