I noticed recently that I get an error message in my log file.
Apart from that everything runs fine and smooth, so it is just an
annoyance.

Code:
--------------------

  [12:50:14 28-04-2019] LMS will start with: [--daemon --httpport 9001 --user
squeezeboxserver --pidfile
/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Cache/QLogitechMediaServer.pid
 --priority -10 --charset utf8 --quiet]
  /sbin/start-stop-daemon: invalid option -- 'r'
  BusyBox v1.25.0 (2018-02-07 21:55:34 GMT) multi-call binary.

  Usage: start-stop-daemon [OPTIONS] [-S|-K] ... [-- ARGS...]

  Search for matching processes, and then
  -K: stop all matching processes.
  -S: start a process unless a matching process is found.

  Process matching:
        -u USERNAME|UID Match only this user's processes
        -n NAME         Match processes with NAME
                        in comm field in /proc/PID/stat
        -x EXECUTABLE   Match processes with this command
                        command in /proc/PID/cmdline
        -p FILE         Match a process with PID from the file
        All specified conditions must match
  -S only:
        -x EXECUTABLE   Program to run
        -a NAME         Zeroth argument
        -b              Background
        -N N            Change nice level
        -c USER[:[GRP]] Change to user/group
        -m              Write PID to the pidfile specified by -p
  -K only:
        -s SIG          Signal to send
        -t              Match only, exit with 0 if a process is found
  Other:
        -o              Exit with status 0 if nothing is done
        -v              Verbose
        -q              Quiet

NAS: QNAP TS-459U+ QTS 4.2.6 (4x 2TB, RAID5)
Services: LMS 7.9.2 by  QLMS 2.03.01   'QLMS at QNAP club'
(https://www.qnapclub.eu/sv/qpkg/545)
Squeezebox:  6x Reciever, 3x Boom, 2x SB3 Classic, 1x Touch
Controller:  iPeng on iPad and iPhone, Spotify by Spotty