bpa wrote:
> 0.0.0.0 is unusual for an IP address and if statically set or more-so if
> using DHCP  then it could mean other settings such as gateway and mask
> is not correct.
>
> My netstat for an Ubuntu 18.04 system with a few active connections

Code:
--------------------
  >   >
  > Active Internet connections (w/o servers)
  > Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State

  > tcp        0      0 192.168.1.58:42778      192.30.253.125:443
ESTABLISHED
  > tcp        0      0 192.168.1.58:3483       192.168.1.58:43604
ESTABLISHED

  > tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:9000          127.0.0.1:37292
TIME_WAIT

  > tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:9000          127.0.0.1:37324
ESTABLISHED

  > tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:37332         127.0.0.1:9000
ESTABLISHED

  > tcp        0      0 192.168.1.58:9000       192.168.1.53:51092
TIME_WAIT

  > tcp        0      0 192.168.1.58:43878      74.125.193.95:443
ESTABLISHED

  > tcp        0      0 192.168.1.58:36842      138.197.254.209:443
ESTABLISHED

  > tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:37324         127.0.0.1:9000
ESTABLISHED

  > tcp        0      0 192.168.1.58:43882      74.125.193.95:443
ESTABLISHED

  > tcp        0      0 192.168.1.58:43604      192.168.1.58:3483
ESTABLISHED

  > tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:9000          127.0.0.1:37332
ESTABLISHED

--------------------

On my Ubuntu 18.04 I have the same 0.0.0.0 local addresses for most of
my listening connections, very few are the active LAN address or the
127.0.0.1 address. I THINK it is because I have a secondary interface,
not connected or active, that causes the somewhat strange Local Address
identities. Here's what my /etc/network/interfaces look like:

Code:
--------------------

  # The loopback network interface
  auto lo eth0
  iface lo inet loopback

  # The primary network interface
  iface eth0 inet dhcp

  # the secondadry interface
  allow-hotplug eth1

BTW, I do not have the issues the OP is describing. I think it is
something else, possibly the ickStream plugin.

2 Touch, 1 Picoreplayer 4.1.0 on RaspBerry 3B with 7" display
LMS latest nightly on Ubuntu 18.04.1 on Intel Core2 Duo E4500 @ 2.20GHz,
2GB
All wired